A comprehensive service that supports clients in a wide range of activities, Personal Care is for those who need assistance with:
- Continuous Care and Hygiene – In addition to offering toilet support, we change incontinence pads, assist clients with stoma bags and empty catheters. Furthermore, our team can also assist our clients with showering, bathing, strip-wash and bed baths.
- Pharmaceutical Assistance – Obtaining and renewing prescribed medication can be difficult. Our service can facilitate the collection of your medication or arrange delivery straight from your pharmacy.
- Food Preparation – Ideal for those who need support making drinks, food shopping and cooking, our team can also plan menus and prepare meals.
- Morning and Evening Assistance – Help completing day-to-day activities is important. Support is offered in aspects such as getting dressed and undressed, to teeth-cleaning and shaving.
- Personal Care can also comprise of offering advice and encouragement, as well as the vital emotional and psychological support that one needs